Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

San Francisco Fall/Winter 2013






Shades will include:

A-Piers To Be Tan - I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
Dining Al Frisco - Just feast your eyes on this fresh air blue.
Haven't The Foggiest - Can't tell you why I love this misty gray....I just do.
Peace & Love & OPI - This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
Keeping Suzi At Bay - There's no holding back this assertive navy blue.
Incognito In Sausalito - You better keep this almost black blue under wraps.
Lost On Lombard - Oh garn-el! I'm all turned around
I knead Sour-Dough - Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
Muir Muri On The Wall - This trailblazing plum is the fairest of them all.
In The Cable Car-Pool Lane - Good golly miss trolley this  rich burgundy takes me away.
Embarca-Dare Ya! - Betcha can't pass up this marvelous magenta.
First Date At The Golden Gate - You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
It's All San Andreas's Fault (Liquid Sand) - I'd move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe
Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) - Dog-gone it...fetch me that textured matte blue.
Alcatraz...Rocks! (Liquid Sand) - There's no escaping this arresting textured gray.

All Pictures are taken from © Janine Falcon/beautygeeks


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen